(for TPI members*)
Starting in practice can seem like a daunting task. You have your clinical skills, but dealing with managed care, developing a business plan, finding office space or joining a practice, and all the rest can be overwhelming. We're here to help.
TPI members - Join our Q&A calls (generally 2 hours per week) where we tackle all questions big and small, about any aspect of your practice. Sign up by clicking on the date in the sidebar calendar. These calls are included in your TPI membership at no extra charge. Join us as often as you'd like.
Private consultation: 60 minutes of consultation (value: $300) with any of the TPI faculty is included at no charge with your TPI annual membership. Just contact us and we'll schedule the time.
Audio Interviews and Presentations Related to Starting in Practice
(Not a TPI member? Join now and get instant savings, including 100% off audio recordings with authors and experts)
- Building a Successful Practice - Darlene DiGorio-Hevner, LCSW
- Tailoring your practice to your values and interests - Rachel Gaillard Smook, Psy.D
- You can successfully start a practice from scratch - Elaine Ducharme, Ph.D.
- Building a practice in New York City - Gracie Landes, LMFT
- Late start in college to career success - Cathy Harris, MSW, LCSW
- Understanding the Behavioral Healthcare Crisis: The Promise of Integrated Care and Diagnostic Reform – Dr. Nick Cummings
- How I built my media platform as an educational specialist - Kari Miller, Ph.D.
- Laying the groundwork for a thriving practice - Kristina Roberts, Ph.D.
- Joining a group practice - Steve Walfish, Ph.D.
*Not a TPI member? Join here for instant access to all our content. Free 3-day trial.