The Practice Institute Presents
PRIVATE PRACTICE 101: Boot Camp
April 26-28, New York City
on the campus of the New School for Social Research
Who Should Attend?
Mental Health Professionals who want to:
• Start or expand a private practice
• Join a private practice
• Get more clients
• Establish yourself as the go-to expert
• Learn business skills to run your practice
20 hours of hands-on intensive training...
Thurs April 26 8 am to 5 pm
Fri April 27 8 am to 5 pm
Sat April 28 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Strategies for structuring a practice that you love, and that is profitable
- How to identify groups of people that need and want what you have to offer
- Different ways to develop specialty areas
- How to maximize income and minimize expenses
- Effective marketing strategies that give you the edge over your competition
- Little-known practical tools and tips
- ... and much more
At the end of the boot camp you will have a customized business plan for your success - a blueprint that you can start applying immediately!
How is boot camp different from conventions and association meetings?
Small group - No large lecture halls or complex schedules to juggle. Informal atmosphere facilitates interaction, brain storming and mutual support.
Personalized instruction - Not only will TPI faculty be ready to answer your questions during the instructional periods. We have also set aside time slots for individual personal consultations to address your specific issues.
Unified curriculum - Unlike conventions where presentations address a wide variety of topics, Private Practice 101:Boot Camp is designed to cover the business of practice in depth. Each segment is logically connected to the others.
Practice 101: Boot Camp Faculty
Special discount for graduates, students, faculty and staff of The New School: $499
Early bird - until March 15, 10 pm Eastern: $425 - click this button and enter your password on the next page:
What your Boot Camp tuition includes:
- All workshop training and materials
- Audio recordings of all presentations
- Electronic versions of all documents distributed at the workshop
- Powerpoint files of all the slide presentations
- BONUS: One-on-one personal consultation sessions (first-come-first-served)
Your lodging, travel and meals. (These are likely deductible as business expenses on your income tax.)
Refunds, less a $25 administrative fee, will be made for cancellations received by April 5, 2012. No refunds after April 5, 2012.
You may, at any point, designate a substitute to attend. If this workshop is cancelled or postponed, TPI will refund registration fees, but cannot be held responsible for any related costs, charges, or expenses.
Questions? Contact Lauren Behrman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The Practice Institute, LLC provides training and information. Your individual success depends on several factors. Thus we cannot guarantee a timetable or income level as a result of applying what you learn. The Practice Institute, LLC is a separate entity from The New School for Social Research. The New School is not responsible for content or speakers at the Private Practice 101: Boot Camp.