Below, are some highlights of our policies and terms of service.
Click here for the complete privacy policies and terms of service.
1. This website includes content that is accessible to the public, and content that is accessible only to TPI members. Members are not authorized to distribute the information contained in the members-only pages. Doing so may result in immediate termination of one's membership and access to the site, without refund.
2. Information contained on the site and opinions expressed there-in are not necessarily those of The Practice Institute, LLC
3. TPI reserves the right to edit and delete any postings it finds as offensive or inappropriate.
4. TPI policies are subject to change.
5. TPI prices are subject to change.
6. Monthly subscribers may cancel their subscription at any time and will not be billed for the subsequent month. No refund will be issued for any remaining portion of a month.
7. Subscribers who pay annually in advance will be refunded their fee pro-rated to account for months and portions thereof, already used (including the current month) based on the monthly (not annual) fee. Example: Assuming rates of $329 annual and $39.95 monthly - If you paid $329 for one year and decided to cancel after 6 months, you would be refunded $329 less ($39.95 x 6) = $89.30.
8. Unused free consultation time cannot be carried over from year to year, and will be forfeited upon termination or expiration of TPI membership.