Workshops, Trainings and Other Events
Upcoming virtual events
Group Q&A conference calls - Free to all TPI members
Private practice can be isolating. You don't have to go it alone. Come join the conversation and connect with like-minded colleagues.
Sign up for one or more sessions:
Private Practice Mentoring with Dr. Jeff Zimmerman
Marketing & Publicity Help Desk with Dr. Pauline Wallin
Dates and times here.
Workshops & Training
Building and Sustaining a Thriving Private Practice:
From Start to Finish
An APA 10-part CE credit series, hosted by Jeff Zimmerman, PhD
- Getting Started: Key Considerations for Starting a Private Practice
- Establishing Excellence: Ensuring Outstanding Clinical Processes and Outcomes
- Finding Firm Footing: Successful Practice and Financial Management
- Building Operational Excellence: Clinical and Administrative Management, Staffing and Outsourcing
- Reaching Out: Telehealth, Interstate Practice & Technology
- Managing Client Records: Privacy, Protection and Regulations
- Interprofessional Collaboration: Integrated Health Care and Reimbursement
- Developing Niche Practices and other Collaborative Approaches
- Marketing Ethically and Effectively in the Digital Age
- Looking Forward: Professional Wills and Closing a Practice
Notifications for our virtual and live events
Fill out the form to be added to our email list, so that you don't miss out on workshop announcements and our free virtual events: Q&As about the business of practice, "Moms in Practice" videoconferences, and interviews with authors and experts in mental health. We promise not to spam.