Workshops, Trainings and Other Events
Upcoming virtual events
Group Mentoring Conference Calls
Free to all TPI members
Private practice can be isolating. You don't have to go it alone. Come join the conversation and connect with like-minded colleagues.
To join our scheduled group calls, follow the links to select dates you plan to attend:
Marketing Help Desk (with Pauline Wallin)
Private Practice Mentoring (with Jeff Zimmerman)
You'll need the password which can be found on the Members' welcome page under the heading "Group consultations via conference call."
Workshops & Training
Private Practice Boot Camp Home Study Course
6 video modules, with APA CE credit
- Entrepreneurship and Niche Practices for Mental Health Professionals: Creating an exciting and successful specialty
- Ethical Marketing for Mental Health Professionals in Private Practice: Building the right relationships, in the right way, for the right types of referrals
- Ethics and Risk Management in the Business of Private Practice: Principles and pitfalls that many clinicians overlook
- Practice Management for Mental Health Professionals: Reducing your administrative burden, with built-in flexibility for growth
- Practice Finances for Mental Health Professionals: Strategies to keep a vigilant eye on your hard-earned money
- The Changing Landscape of Delivering Mental Health Services
These will be available in 2 to 3 weeks. If you'd like to be notified, please contact PaulineWallinPhD@ThePracticeInstitute.com
Notifications for our virtual and live events
Fill out the form to be added to our email list, so that you don't miss out on workshop announcements and our free virtual events: Q&As about the business of practice, "Moms in Practice" videoconferences, and interviews with authors and experts in mental health. We promise not to spam.