|Private Practice 101 Home Study Course:
Step by step to your success with a customized business plan
Are you worried about surviving in private practice in this economy?
With over 120 years of combined experience, we will take you by the hand to help you build your dream practice.
You didn’t spend a fortune for graduate school to work for peanuts and have someone else manage the treatment you provide.
We have literally transformed our practices, written the books, and helped others…and we can help you too.
TPI – a fast track to a thriving practice!
We can help you…
- Master the steps to expand your private pay base
- Work smarter, not harder
- Identify the niche practice that’s right for you
- Improve your billing processes
- Improve your revenue and bottom line
- Deal with staffing problems
- Find web site designers, printing services and other business support systems
- Build your own business plan
- Develop your own personalized marketing and media strategy
As a TPI subscriber you also get:
- Personal, confidential phone consultations on any aspect of your business (one 30-minute consultation free with annual membership; subsequent consultation at $100 off regular hourly fee.)
- Up to 10 hours per month of live phone consultation groups
- Preferred access to our live teleseminar interviews – You’re placed at the head of the line
- 24/7 access to our library of over 100 exclusive interviews with authors and practice experts, including Russell Barkley, James Butcher, Nick Cummings, Charles Gelso, Sue Johnson, Alan Kazdin, Paul Wachtel…and more.
- Collegial support and idea-sharing “Moms in Practice” group (More groups coming)
Where is your practice stuck? Tell us and we’ll address it.
Serious about building a strong business foundation for your future? To get the most out of TPI, join us as a member ($249/year – save over $110 compared to the monthly subscription rate of $29.95/mo).
Are you ready to take back control over your practice? Come join us and your mental health practice colleagues. We are intent on helping you build a thriving practice.
Need business training for your professional group? We can tailor a workshop for you. Half day, full day, and 2- and 3-day programs available. Contact us for details.
Still undecided? View free samples of what’s in the members’ only section.
Get weekly tips and action steps via email. Sign up here.