(for TPI members*)
If you're looking for diversity in the type of work you do, an opportunity for income outside of managed care and to use your clinical skills in creative ways check out our resources for creating a niche or specialty practice.
TPI members - Join our Q&A calls (generally 2 hours per week) where we tackle all questions big and small, about any aspect of your practice. Sign up by clicking on the date in the sidebar calendar. These calls are included in your TPI membership at no extra charge. Join us as often as you'd like.
60 minutes of consultation (value: $300) with any of the TPI faculty is included at no charge with your TPI annual membership. Just contact us and we'll schedule the time.
Audio Interviews With Authors & Experts on Topics Related to Niche Practice
(Not a TPI member? Join now and get instant savings, including 100% off audio recordings with authors and experts)
- Performance Psychology in Action: Casebook for Working With Athletes, Performing Artists, Business Leaders, and Professionals in High-Risk Occupations - Dr. Kate Hays
- Evaluation for Personal Injury Claims (Best Practices in Forensic Mental Health Assessment) - Drs. Andrew Kane and Joel Dvoskin
- Clients, Clients, and More Clients: Create an Endless Stream of New Business with the Power of Psychology - Dr. Larina Kase
- Getting Started in Forensic Psychology Practice: How to Create a Forensic Specialty in Your Mental Health Practice - Dr. Eric Mart
- Treating PTSD in Military Personnel - A Clinical Handbook by Dr. Bret Moore
- Techniques of Grief Therapy: Creative Practices for Counseling the Bereaved - Dr. Robert Neimeyer
- Practitioner’s Guide to Social Skills Training in Children with Asperger’s Syndrome and High Functioning Autism - Dr. Susan White
- Getting Known as the “Baby Shrink” - Heather Wittenberg, Psy.D.
- Building a school-based practice - Kathleen Laundy, Psy.D., L.M.F.T., A.C.S.W.
- Starting a Forensic Practice as an Early Career Psychologist - Nicole Davis White, Psy.D., J.D.
- Treating Compulsive Hoarding – Marla Deibler, PsyD
- Caveats for Custody Evaluations - Steven Cohen, Ph.D.
- Building a Sport Psychology Practice – Mitch Greene, Ph.D.
- Performing MENSA Assessments – Elizabeth Halper, Ph.D.
- Working With Gay Men – Doug Haldeman, Ph.D.
- Working With High-risk Women – Nadine Kaslow, Ph.D.
- Conducting Child Custody Evaluations - Nancy McGarrah, Ph.D.
- Transitioning Out of Managed Care - Jeff Zimmerman, Ph.D.
- The Psychology of Money: Opportunities for Practice - Mary Gresham, Ph.D.
*Not a TPI member? Join here for instant access to all our content. Free 3-day trial.